miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013


 What kind of person am I??

I am a goofy (well my tutor thinks that and it is reasonable) person and very hot-tempered when angry or annoyed. I am also intelligent but many times my acts don't mean the same. I can't control myself many times at class and I get problems with that.I also get very distracted with my friends at class.
   
What kind of person I want to be??

I want to be a more self-controled person at class and with my friends. I want to be even more intelligent to make better desitions and to demonstrate how smart I am. Thought being goofy is funny it is very problematic when interacting with my teachers (it doesn't make many problems with my friends).I want to control myself the way I can avoid being distracted by my friends. I need to be better at school so I will be a better person in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario